2- ISOLATED DC-DC CONVERTER:
This Converter is used to power 12V Accessories, or cross charge a 12V battery them, from high DC voltages
encountered in EV or Solar Power System. It features:
- Nominal 12 VDC output (POT adjustable 11 to 15V).
- High Voltage input: 50 to 400 VDC, specified upon order.
- Internal relay to switch high-voltage input OFF by Key-switch
- Light and Small: 8x4x2.25 inches, 2 lb
- Cross charges Accessory Battery in an EV from HV traction battery.
- Provides up to 20 Amps
- Current Limited
- Efficient and Low Stand-by Current
- Well filtered and Clean output current.
- Good regulation (less than 5% against input and load variations).
- Operation environment -20 to 50 deg C.
Electric Vehicles, E-boats, Solar Power, etc
Inverters & Converters
For Low voltage DC conversion (below 50V), you can use Non-Isolated DC-DC
3- NON-ISOLATED DC-DC CONVERTERS
Convert 24 to 48V DC Input to Adjustable 12V DC-DC Output:
- Non-Isolated converters have common negatives in input and output.
- They convert your specified input voltage to adjustable 12V (10-17V)
- Output currents of 3 to 20A (specify) are available.
- Small, Efficient and Low Cost.
- Optionally potted with flame retardant / water proof plastic.
TRUCK MODEL: A 24 to 12V model, with 2A output, is available to power a
12V stereo, or computer, on-board trucks or buses having 24V electrical systems.
- our Standard models are 2KW for 115V output and 4KW split phase.
- Battery Under voltage as well as Load Over-current protection
- Toggle switch turn ON
- Digital Battery Voltage and Current indications.
- low battery battery alarm indication
Input: 48V Battery for standard model; Custom models for 60 to 96V battery.
Output: Produces 115VAC or split-phase 2x115VAC (230VAC line to line)
Output Power: 2KW (15A) for single phase or 4KW for split-phase model
Turn ON: by a toggle switch on the unit; Remote ON/OFF switch and alarm beeper, using standard phone wire.
Status Indication: LED indicating AC output ON. Remote audible beep before battery low shutdown.
Protections: Fuses at input and output as well as shutdown protection for battery under-voltage or output
cooling: a small fan on the unit.